Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Looking for Venues to Give a Talk on Test-Driven Database Development

In the very near future, Addison-Wesley will be publishing my new book, Test-Driven Database Development: Unlocking Agility.  Recently, I did a talk at Better Software East on the same topic.  I would like to re-deliver that talk at a number of locations in the United States and I'm looking for companies or user groups that are willing to host a ninety-minute talk on the topic of test-driven database development.  I'm trying to do these talks at times when I'm already going to be in a city.

You can find the list of cities and available dates here.  A large date range means I intend to travel to a city in that date range but have not yet nailed down the dates.  In that case, I will try to work around any bookings I make.  A small date range means I have a hard travel date and will need to fit such a talk into that schedule.

Contact me via email if you have anything available or any ideas.