Thursday, December 19, 2013

Next Step: Test-Driven Architecture

Recently, I published an article on InformIT about how we should focus our software-architectural efforts.  I've been blogging about it a little bit since.

Like everything in the software development industry, Test-Driven Development can make architecture better.  So Mike Brown and I have set out to document our ideas on that subject.  Originally, that was going to be a single article on InformIT.

That's not going to cut it.  As one might have guessed (I didn't but, now, I can imagine someone else might), the topic is too rich to fit into a single 3,000 word article.  So, with luck, it will turn into a series of articles written by my friend and myself (and possibly others) that help this industry take another step toward being truly test-driven.