Monday, August 27, 2012

Where to Go Next?

Well, I've received my first piece of actionable advice.  It gave me a really good impression of where the weaknesses in episode #1 of the Sleight of Mind series lie.  What I don't have a good handle on, yet, is the severity of those weaknesses.

Now I have to decide whether to go back and improve the first episode or use the data to strengthen the series as I add #2.  Without that measure of severity, it's a tough choice to make.  The answer probably lives in a rich body of net promoter score survey results.

To that end, if you've read "Crashing the Party," please do me the favor of answering this five question survey.  Only the first question is required to help me make my decision but the other four will help strengthen the story line and delivery mechanisms as a whole.

Thanks,
Max