Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DataClass 1.0 Beta Program Impending

Well, I'm excited to say that the beta program has reached critical mass in terms of registrants so we are definitely on for July.

Make sure you sign up here if you are interested.

I'm really excited about the opportunity to build a new product using what I know about business, product, and software development today.  DataClass is something that is a big deal for me because it is the result of nearly half a decade of accumulated knowledge.  Everything I learnt we shouldn't do with DataConstructor, I made sure isn't done by DataClass.  All the most important things I wished I could have are in DataClass.

Moreover, it represents a whole new way of thinking and of working with databases.  The vision I've been pushing in my courses and in my writings is now facilitated by a single logical document compiled by a single tool.

I look forward to getting real feedback and releasing the initial version of DataClass and I hope you do, too.