Saturday, September 01, 2012

How to Get an Updated Version of Sleight of Mind #1: Crashing the Party

Today is a "free promotion day" for Sleight of Mind #1: Crashing the Party. That means you can get it for free. It also means that, if you got it before I added Daniel's field notes, you can get an updated version. Here's how I did it:

  1. Go to the Kindle Management Site (for me, that was at https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/manage)
  2. Delete Sleight of Mind #1: Crashing the Party from the Kindle library (use the actions... button)
  3. Delete Sleight of Mind #1: Crashing the Party from my device
  4. Wait a little while (15 minutes for me)
  5. Go and "re-purchase" the latest version of the story - today that's free, so your purchase price is nothing
That's all it took for me.  If you have another method, I'd like to hear about it.