Monday, April 12, 2010

Book Titles

As some of you know, I am in the process of writing a book having to do with Agile database development. This book contains a lot of the ideas I cover in my course (shameless plug).

Since a lot of Agility ports straight across to database development, I'm largely not dealing with those issues. I'm trying to come up with a name that conveys "this book helps you overcome the technical impediments to Agile database design." Following are my ideas.  Any votes or suggestions would be welcome:


  • Agile Database Design: Just-Right, Just-in-Time
  • Agile Database Development: A Technical Perspective
  • Just-in-Time Database Design: And All It Entails
  • The Test-Driven Database: Building Solid, Flexible Data Stores
  • The JIT Database: How To
Basically, I'd love to hear any suggestions you have.